пятница, 13 января 2012 г.

October

Week 1
The first week of October I continued with my muay thai and K1 trainings. Also I started to workout in the gym under the supervision of a professional fitness coach - Maksim Reutov. I trained according to a special programme made up by my coach which consisted of different muscle group workouts.
Week 2
This week I was concentrated on my Creativity hours as then was the first time I attended the Book Club in our school library. On the first meeting we introduced ourselves to another club members and supervisors and arranged about the first book to be read.
Week 3
Continued to workout under supervision of a personal coach as well as doing the regular martial arts' training on a daily basis. Preparations for a major competition in Lithuania in the middle of November.

Summary: 6 hours of Activity, 1 hour of Creativity

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий