воскресенье, 3 июня 2012 г.

April

Week 1
On the first week of April I got sick and hence did not manage to do as much CAS hours as I wanted. Nevertheles I still managed to have an hour of service. I went to the Physiscians' center(pictured) on tuesday and in order to keep things sterile I was wearing a mask on my face. The center had a plenty of patients this week (due to unfloding epidemia in Estonia this time of the year) and thus there were many things that I could help them with. Mainly I sorted out the letters and the patients´ medical cards.
Week 2
This week I mainly did my activity hours which I did not manage to do becaue of falling sick last week. In the gym my coach provided me with the new programme, the main purpose ogf which is to get cut - lose body fat. Hence my gym workouts were very intense and required a lot more energy than the average workouts aimed at building muscle. By the end of the week I lost 2 kg which I think is a great result.
Week 3
This week there was quite a large-scale event at our school. We had guests from Russia(pictured) who arrived in tallin in terms of the project called "train of friendship" which is a collaborative effort between Tallinn and Moscow students. I went to Moscow myslef last year and this year we embraced our guests from Moscow. Firstly I presented our school to our guests (as it is hard to find Russian speakers in the school with Estonian as an official language) and secondly was helping in organizing the concert to our guests. Mainly I took care of the music part.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий