воскресенье, 3 июня 2012 г.

May

Week 1
As the final month of my first year as an Ib student arrived I collected a sunstantial number of CAS hours. Due to a really harsh deadline schedule in May I decided not to start any new projects this month in order no to get overloaded. So, I just kept doing what I used to do: gym workouts, muay-thai trainings and Russian lessons to my girlfriend. This week we did another lesson on which we were mainly speaking as in my opinion speaking is the weakest point of our classes. She managed surprisingly well once again reassuring me that our lessons are not in vain.
Week 2
This weekm we did our last Russian lesson on which we went out to restaurant (it coincided with our anniversary :D). I also had my last kickboxing tournament this week. My fight ended with a draw which I consider as a great result regarding the experience of the opponent. This week I also visited gym twice. There I was mainly doing cardio trainings under the supervision of my coach. Supposedly this will be the last week until next September when I am officially obtaining the Activity hours from the gym because the coach is going to the vocation.
Week 3
On eof the busiest weeks in my life so far, never had so many deadlines in a single week. Still manged to continue with my CAS, mainly with the Activity part. On Tuesday I have been to the kickboxing training. There we  mainly concentrated on a physical aspect of our sport. I have also visited the Physician Center (supposedly for the last time) where I was helping the personnel to sort the patients' medical cards.

Summary: 10 hours of Activity, 4 hours of Service.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий