воскресенье, 3 июня 2012 г.

March

 Week 1
This week I went to see "Three Musketeers" at the Russian theatre as a part of the Russian lessons given by me to my girlfriend. We both liked the performance however she could not understand all  the dialogues so I synchronously translated to her some parts of the performance. I have also got my usual 4 hours of activity by doing 2 gym workouts and 2 muay-thai trainings.
Week 2 
The most interesting event in terms of CAS this week was the muay-thai training on Wednesday. Our club was visited by a locally famous boxing school "Dvigatel´ boxing". Together we did many technique exercises both in pairs and on the punching bags. This week I also visited the physician center to help them with the cleaning.
Week 3
This week I was helping to organize the Book Fair at Tallinn Central Library. My service there included advertising  of different books (those that I have read mainly), helping in carrying the books downstairs and also helping in cleaning up after the event. This week I also did my usual 4 trainings.

Summary: 12 hours of Activity, 3 hours of Service, 3 hours of Creativity

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий