пятница, 13 января 2012 г.

December



Week 1
Quite an intensive week in sense of CAS. Was doing all Creativity, Action and Service. First of all I finished the reading of "The Help" which was the first book in the Book Club, however was unfortunately forced to skip the discussion in the library due to time deficit. I have done two trainings this week - one with fitness coach and one with the rest of the group. As a Service part Ionce again helped the doctor to arraange the medical cards of the patients.
Week 2
This week I have continued to work out in accordance to the programme (back+shoulders, chest+biceps and triceps+abs+cardio). Moreover I had more practical muay thai sparrings than i usually do at my trainings as part of the group was preparing to the competition and even though I wasn´t the participant I followed the same programm as they did.
Week 3
The last week before Christmas I was doing K1 and muay thai and also helped to clean up the cabinet and the rest room at "Perearstikeskus". As the clinics was working also on Christmas days I helped the workers to decorate the place and the Christmas tree (see picture above).

Summary: 6 hours of Activity, 3 hours of Service

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий