пятница, 13 января 2012 г.

November


Week 1
The first week of Ovember marked the beginning of my voluntary service at "Kadrioru Perearstikeskus". One of the practitioneers there agreed to be my supervisors. My first time there I was helping to arrange the patients`medical cards which involved also separating the blood test results from the other documents in each patient´s folder.
Week 2
This week I did both Activity and Service. As Service I continued with my service at "Kadrioru Perearstikeskus" where I was sterilizing the dishes in which the blood of the patients is kept before it is sent to laboratory for analysis. On the weekend I went to Lithuania where I participated in K1 competition involving participants from Baltic countries, Russia, Poland and Azerbaijan. I won two of my fights both against Lithuanians which secured me the third place in my weight category and lost to a russian participant.
Week 3
On the third week of the month I got sick and therefore not many hours of CAS took place. I managed to go to gym on the weekend though. We practised boxing in pairs as we had a guest coach from the boxing club. I liked it because usually we don´t do the classical boxing as the focus is on the mixed martial arts.

Summary: 3 hours of Service, 6 hours of Activity

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий