пятница, 13 января 2012 г.

September


Week 1
The first week of my CAS gave a start to my Activity hours. As an activity I was doing muay thai, K1 and boxing trainings under the supervision of my coach Igor Shinkevich. The trainings took place in Idakeskus Sport gym. This week I was doing both technical trainings as well as working out in gym.
Week 2
This week the IB Nordic Conference took place in our school and I was helping to welcome the IB coordinators from Scandinavia and Finland to our school. To be precise I was helping them to navigate in our school.
Week 3
This week I had one training and a competition held in our gym on the weekend. There I had 2 fights (1 win, 1 loss) and therefore schieved the second place.

Summary: 5 hours Activity, 4 hours Service

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий